Eight Coaching Lessons From Copywriting Academy Live
Recently, I was a coach at Ray Edwards‘ Copywriting Academy Live. As a coach, I had the opportunity to get first-hand experience with the questions and concerns people have about their business.
In this episode of the Jody Maberry Show, I give you some of the advice I may have given you if you were at Copywriting Academy Live. You will get eight coaching sessions in a single podcast episode.
- Your story is the only thing that sets you apart.
- Everyone else is just as scared as you are.
- Cut out anything confusing, unbelievable, or boring.
- Most people know the answer, but don’t believe it until someone else guides them there.
- The only way to get ahead is to do the work.
- There is a thread woven throughout your background that connects your offer to the world to your personal story.
- Break down a complex task into as many pieces of possible.
- Read your work out loud.